Business, Finance & Marketing
Education Director: Valerie Crespín-Trujillo
Programs in the Business, Finance, and Marketing career clusters lead to careers in:
- Planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations.
- Planning, services for financial and investment planning, banking, insurance, and business financial management.
- Planning, managing, and performing activities to reach organizational objectives and promote services, products, or activities.
These clusters include:
- General Management
- Business Information Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
- Administrative Support
- Securities & Investments
- Business Finance
- Banking Services
- Retail Management