WTCS Fire Service Advisory Committee on Education and Training
The mission of the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) Fire Service Advisory Committee is to provide recommendations, feedback, and support to the WTCS Fire Service Training Program with regard to the relevance and currency of its education, training, testing, and certification delivery.
• Jack Running, Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association (Volunteer)
• Angela White, Fire Service Education Director, Wisconsin Technical College System Office
• Jim Austad, Wisconsin Society of Emergency Services Instructors
• Timothy Bantes, WI State Fire Chiefs Association (Combination)
• Brian Bending, Wisconsin Fire Inspectors Association
• Tracy Burrus, Madison Fire Department
• Mike DeGarmo, Professional Fire Fighters of Wisconsin
• Timothy Haas, Wisconsin Emergency Management
• Chris Klahn, Wisconsin State Firefighters Association
• Scott Owen, WI State Fire Chiefs Association (Career)
• Karl Sandry, Southwest Wisconsin Technical College (Technical Colleges)
• Christopher Snyder, Milwaukee Fire Department
WTCS Fire Service Advisory Committee on Education and Training Bylaws are available in pdf file format under resources.
|WTCS Fire Service Advisory Committee Bylaws