Reviewed and/or Updated on: July 10, 2018

Replacement Certificate

To replace lost or destroyed certificates, send a replacement request specifying which replacement certificates you are requesting to Denise Perkins, email address in the side bar, or mail your request to:

Denise Perkins
Wisconsin Technical College System Office
4622 University Avenue 
P.O. Box 7874
Madison, WI 53707-7874

Requests must include your name at time of certificate issue, certification number (if known), return address and a phone number where you can be reached during the day.