Education Director of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone | (608) 267-9064 Office
- Provide instructional leadership and support to WTCS Agriculture, Natural Resources and STEM Programs
- Assist WTCS colleges with program development to meet the needs of local business and industry while advancing educational equity and student success.
- Approve new programs, courses and curriculum
- Provide professional development opportunities and support for program faculty and staff
- Grant Review (Perkins V Strengthening Programs grant)
- Collaborative College Connections (C3)
- Conference Chair Spring 2022
Betsy joined the System Office in January 2019 bringing with her 20 years of experience in building collaborative relationships, training development and delivery, team building/leadership, project and curriculum management, student advising and event marketing within the Wisconsin Technical College and University of Wisconsin Systems. As a former student and through her diverse roles in academics, student services and management at one of Wisconsin’s technical colleges, she appreciates the opportunities she has been given which offer her a different perspective of the educational layers that make up the WTCS. Making sure educational opportunities are available and accessible to all students who want to pursue education at our colleges is of upmost importance to her.
T.D. Information Processing at Mid-State Technical College
A.A.S. Business Administration at Mid-State Technical College
B.A. Business Management and Marketing at Lakeland University
M.B.A Business Administration at Lakeland University