The Wisconsin Technical College System Office uses Tableau, a business intelligence platform, to allow student success advocates easy and effective access to student success analytics. Tableau is user friendly through its data visualization capabilities and intuitive design. Below are resources for the currently available Tableau dashboards, including training videos, dashboard manuals, information on how to access the dashboards, and resources to support dashboard use and analysis.
Training Videos for WTCS Dashboards
Program Performance Dashboard:
- Overview video of the 2020 updates to the Program Performance Dashboard, including a video on the Equity Filters
- Program Enrollment training video: assess program enrollment trends through time and across the state
- Program Student Demographics training video: assess program enrollment access across various student demographics
- Program Curriculum – Successful Course Completion training video: evaluate course success across the program curriculum, course delivery methods, and student groups
- Program Second-year Retention training video: evaluate program retention trends across student demographics
- Program Graduation Rate training video: assess program graduation rate trends across student demographics
- Program Job Placement training video: assess the program job placement rate and employment metrics
- Program Transfer Rate training video: evaluate program transfer rate to other postsecondary institutions across the United States
- Program Graduations training video: evaluate program graduation counts across student demographics
College-wide Student Success Dashboard:
- Overview video of the College-wide Student Success Dashboard that provides a summary of the dashboard metrics, how to use the dashboard, and navigating through dashboard pages.
Perkins V Dashboard:
- See the Perkins V Accountability Guide for links to training videos and the dashboard manual.