Administrative Services Coordinator
- (608) 267-2485
- Primary contact for the Client Reporting System and student data.
- Implement data system modifications to meet emerging needs and changes in financial policy or federal, state regulations.
- Develop and maintain user guides and reporting tables.
- Evaluate the accuracy and compliance with all state and federal requirements.
- Identify and compile system data to be used for the Outcomes Based Funding calculation.
- Provide technical assistance to districts for questions regarding operational, programmatic, and financial management systems and procedures.
- Coordinate and perform special audits and district reviews.
Student Fees and Reimbursement
- Provide reimbursements for students statutorily exempt from tuition and fees.
- Provide technical assistance to districts on fee related questions.
- Serve as the System Office representative to the Workforce Training and Economic Development committee.
- Serve as primary consultant to district staff in all issues related to contracts for services.
- Primary consultant for the Contract Reporting System
Mill Rates and Valuations
- Primary contact for property valuations, equalized values, and mill rates.
I am happy to be your first contact for data-related questions! I joined the System Office in 2017 and enjoy working with each college to figure out the best solutions to collect and maintain student data.