Administrative Services Coordinator
- (608) 266-1433
- General State Aid
- Calculate state aid distributions based on cost allocations and outcomes based funding measures.
- Initiate state aid payments to districts.
- Tuition and Fees
- Participate in workgroup discussions related to program fees and student financial aid budgets.
- Calculate program and material fee rates, responsible beverage server fees, fees set by outside authorities, out of state distance education rates, and tuition remission requests.
- Provide technical assistance for districts on fee related inquiries.
- Financial Reporting
- Monitor GASB standards for financial audits and federal/state regulations for single audits.
- Review financial and single audit reports submitted by subrecipients (WTCS districts and CBOs).
- Serve as point of contact for district financial auditors.
- Consult with Troy Brown and Tou Ya Khang on grant guidelines.
- UFFAS System Owner
- Help coordinate district submissions, perform analysis of data, and prepare financial data for System Office publications.
- Maintain procurement policies and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to purchasing staff at WTCS districts.
- Conduct district compliance reviews annually.
I provide oversight of district financial reporting at the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS). In addition, I maintain system-wide policies/procedures, provide technical assistance on financial reporting and procurement, and evaluate system-wide financial data.
Certified Public Accountant, 2005
Masters of Public Accountancy at University of Wisconsin – Whitewater 2005