Education Director – Law, Public Safety and Security, Substance Use Disorder Counseling (SUDC) and Human Services
- (608) 266-0995
- Course and Curriculum approval
- New program development
- Program modifications
- Co-manage the state grant category Developing Markets
- Serve as consultant to my programs
- Serve as state NREMT EMT chief examiner
- Serve as an ex-officio member on the State of WI EMS Advisory Board
- Serve on the WTCS EMS Advisory Council
- Serve on the WTCS Criminal Justice Coordinator’s Council (CJCC)
- Manage the WTCS Technical Skills Attainment (TSA) program
- Work closely with program stakeholders, especially program regulators and accreditors
I have been a member of the WTCS team since April 2008. Prior to that, I was an EMS practitioner and instructor since gaining my first EMS credential as a combat medic in the US Army in 1985. I maintain current certification as a paramedic and as a state-licensed EMS instructor. I was also involved in medical research programs through the Medical College of Wisconsin and also served as deputy coroner in Rock County, Wisconsin.
I support my programs of responsibility by consulting with them by approving course and curriculum submissions, program development and modification to existing programming as well as operational issues with instructional matters.