Program Performance Dashboard
The Program Performance Dashboard is designed to be a one-stop resource that displays program performance analytics to assess program health. Data is intended to be used to guide discussions centered on continuous improvement in an effort to promote a culture of data informed decisions. Content should be analyzed on a program-by-program basis for intentional program performance assessment. Users are able to easily prompt the available program performance analytics for a series of districts, programs, and fiscal years. College benchmarking is available for best practice sharing across the WTCS community in an effort to promote local and statewide student success.
View the Program Performance Dashboard Manual for more information.
- Overview video of the 2020 updates to the Program Performance Dashboard, including a video on the Equity Filters
- Program Enrollment training video: assess program enrollment trends through time and across the state
- Program Student Demographics training video: assess program enrollment access across various student demographics
- Program Curriculum – Successful Course Completion training video: evaluate course success across the program curriculum, course delivery methods, and student groups
- Program Second-year Retention training video: evaluate program retention trends across student demographics
- Program Graduation Rate training video: assess program graduation rate trends across student demographics
- Program Job Placement training video: assess the program job placement rate and employment metrics
- Program Transfer Rate training video: evaluate program transfer rate to other postsecondary institutions across the United States
- Program Graduations training video: evaluate program graduation counts across student demographics