Education Director – Transportation, Distribution and Logistics; Arts, Audio-Visual Technology and Communications
- Email | email@example.com
- Phone | (608) 266-1599 Office
- LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/danikawoods/
- Provide instructional leadership and support to WTCS programs in the Transportation, Distribution and Logistics and Arts, Audio-Visual Technology & Communications clusters:
Aviation | Automotive | Collision Repair | Diesel and Heavy Equipment | Drone Technology | Motorcycle, Marine and Outdoor Power Products | Motorcycle Safety and Rider Education | Supply Chain Management | Traffic Safety and Driver Education | Truck Driving
Animation | Graphic Design | Interior Design | Marketing Communications | Photography | Printing and Publishing | Technical Communications | Telecasting | Visual Communications
- State General Purpose Revenue (GPR) Grants management:
- Core Industries GPR Grant, Manager
- Developing Markets GPR Grant, Reviewer (Grant Manager: Timothy Weir)
- Educational Services Manual (ESM) management:
- Transportation safety council membership – WTCS representation:
Danika has worked with the System Office since July 2018. Her background includes training and experience in education, grants management, automotive painting and graphic design. Danika worked in the automotive industry from 2007 to 2015, and in higher education since 2008 in various teaching, instructional support and administrative roles within the Wisconsin Technical College System.
Danika is a proud WTCS graduate of the Madison College Automotive Collision Repair and Refinish program. She also holds a teaching degree in PK-12 Art Education (UW-Madison) and Grants Management Certification.