Education Director: Danika Woods
- FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
- FMCSA Training Provider Registry (TPR)
- FMCSA Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) Information
- 2019 Wisconsin Act 27 – Human Trafficking Training
- Wisconsin Department of Justice (WisDOJ) Human Trafficking Resource Center
- WTCS Truck Driving Consortium Teams Group (Restricted access by request only)
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training is offered across the System at various WTCS colleges. All training complies with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and State of Wisconsin regulations, including Entry-Level Driver Training (ELDT) and Human Trafficking Training requirements.
WTCS 30-458-1 Truck Driving (CDL Class A) Technical Diploma
This short-term, System-wide credential consists of shared program outcomes and minimum hour requirements set forth by the WTCS Truck Driving Consortium (TDC) and in compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
The credential is also recognized System-wide by participating TDC Member Colleges: students who successfully complete the theory or road and range training component(s) at a TDC Member College may transfer that coursework to any TDC Member College to continue their training.
The 30-458-1 Truck Driving program is offered at the following TDC Member Colleges:
- Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Gateway Technical College
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Northcentral Technical College
- Northwood Technical College (formerly Wisconsin Indianhead)
- Waukesha County Technical College
Local Certificates, Continuing Education Courses and Contract Training
Many WTCS colleges offer their own credentials, known as Local Certificates, in CDL training such as Class B, School Bus, etc., and all colleges that offer CDL training provide Continuing Education Courses and/or Contract Training tailored to local student and employer needs. Available coursework may include offerings in CDL Permit Preparation, Pintle Hook, Coupling, Offset Backing, Collision Avoidance, ELDT Theory, etc.
In addition to the above-listed colleges, the following colleges offer Local Certificates and/or Continuing Education Courses and/or Contract Training:
- Blackhawk Technical College (also a TDC Member College)
- Moraine Park Technical College (also a TDC Member College)
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Human Trafficking Training Compliance
WTCS CDL training providers meet human trafficking training requirements by:
- Successful student completion of Truckers Against Trafficking online training
- Dissemination of Labor Trafficking informational materials published by WisDOJ